Our office is conveniently located and accessible via all major roads. Our doctors and staff take great pride in offering exceptional services. Our friendly, compassionate and competent staff is dedicated to you and will ensure your comfort and quality care. We provide the best and latest in technology and treatment options. We provide gentle, family-oriented care to the adults and children of our community here and surrounding areas.
In order for you to receive the most benefit from your office visits, please try to follow these steps:
- Complete all the forms that are given to you;
- Never be afraid to ask us questions;
- Inform us immediately if your telephone number, address or other personal information changes;
- Always share with us any changes in your medical insurance;
- Provide us with a complete history of your medical illnesses. surgical history, social history, family history, allergies and all the medications that you are taking.
- Always bring a list of your medications to your appointments.
- Keep track of any medications that cause you bad reactions and report this to us.
- Keep a list of all the doctors that you are seeing and their telephone numbers.
- Always carry a list of all your medical problems.
- Have a list of questions that you want to ask us.
- Have a list of the medications you will need refills on and let the nurse know during your visit so that they can be prepared for the doctor / nurse practitioner.
- Please remember that your doctor / nurse practitioner may not be able to address all your problems in one visit and thus, always choose your most urgent concerns and schedule another appointment for the less urgent ones.
- Always advise the office immediately if you cannot keep your appointment.
Information contained in your medical records is confidential and cannot be released to anyone without your written consent. In some cases, a charge will be assessed in order to help us with the cost of this service. If you transfer care to another medical office and you give us written consent, CFM will copy and send your records free of charge. If you request copies for your own personal use, CFM has the right to charge you a fee of 0.75 cents per page.
Payment For Treatment
We try to treat everyone with the same care and respect regardless of the type of medical insurance that our patients might have. Many of the insurances that our practice accepts do not reimburse us well enough to pay for the expenses that are part of taking good care of our patients. Therefore, we ask that you help us out by making sure that you provide us with your current insurance information so that we can get paid for the services provided to you. Not many medical practices want to put up with the insurances that we deal with but at CFM, we want to be able to help the underserved, and thus we have made a promise to accept every medical insurance and even those who do not have any insurance or the ability to pay. If you truly do not have the finances and lack medical insurance, we will work with you and establish a plan so that you do not go without the medical care and medications that you need.
To eliminate confusion and unnecessary paperwork, please follow these steps:
- Co-payments will be collected before each visit;
- Bring your insurance card to each visit;
- Make sure that your insurance card lists CFM or one of our doctors as your medical provider.
- Let the staff know if there are forms to be filled out for Workman’s compensation or your employer. Be aware that forms take at least 5 (five) days to complete. There may also be a charge for Disability Forms. Please keep in mind that Providers have to designate a special time to complete forms;
- Contact your insurance company if you have issues with coverage or payment. The phone number is usually on the back of your insurance card.
- Discuss billing questions with the Medical Biller or the Office Manager.
- Do not discuss billing issues with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- For your convenience, you can pay any outstanding balances with a credit card (Visa, Discover, Master Card).
- Do not ignore bills sent to you from our office.
Am I in the right place?